Some transit routes and services are currently canceled
The following routes and services are canceled until further notice due to Metro’s response to the COVID-19 emergency:
- Metro routes 9, 29, 37*, 47, 78, 125, 200, 208, 237, 308, 330, 630 - Mercer Island Community Shuttle,
DART Route 910 & Everett Boeing Route 952;
- Black Diamond/Enumclaw Community Ride, Shoreline/Lake Forest Park Community Ride,
Normandy Park Community Ride, Sammamish Community Ride, Juanita Community Ride & new Bothell/Woodinville Community Ride;
- Sound Transit Express Route 541;
- The South Lake Union Streetcar;
- The Seattle Center Monorail, and
- Via to Transit.
*Nearly all trips on Route 37 are canceled, with the exception of one late afternoon trip leaving downtown
Seattle from Second Avenue and Bell Street at 5:52 PM.
Other transit services are operating with some trips canceled.
This Reduced Schedule operation is in response to a drop in ridership since the emergence of COVID-19.
These service reductions are also designed to maintain a sustainable transit system, able to keep our region
moving every day until the current health emergency subsides and allows for a return to normal service.