SeaTac recycling event is this Saturday June 27
The City of SeaTac is hosting a recycling event for all King County residents at the North SeaTac Park Parking Lot. Materials to be collected are: shredding, scrap metal, porcelain, motor oil, anti-freeze, Styrofoam, plastic bags, donation items for NorthWest Center, batteries, CFL light Bulbs and latex paint.
They are also requesting the following precautions be met:
- They strongly discourage you from attending if you are at increased risk of complications due to COVIE-19 – This includes people 60 years or older, and those with underlying medical conditions.
- Don’t attend if you are sick or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or if someone in your household is.
- Stay in your vehicle and follow directions by staff.
- If you must get out of your vehicle, keep at least six feet of space between yourself and others.
- Do not touch your face.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds frequently when possible or use alcohol-based sanitizer as an alternative if handwashing is not available.
- We encourage you to wear a facemask
- Please be patient as delays can be expected due to event staff maintaining social distancing and customers holding on to items during the “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order.