Seattle Police Foundation provides round 2 of citywide free steering wheel lock giveaway
In response to a rise in vehicle thefts involving certain Kia and Hyundai models, SPD’s Crime Prevention Coordinators will be giving away steering wheel locks at each of its five precincts this month. The devices are available at no charge to people who live or work in the City of Seattle, with a focus on those who own or lease a Kia or Hyundai vehicle.
DATE & TIMES:
- Saturday, September 2nd : 9:30a.m. – 11:30a.m.
- East Precinct – 1519 12th Avenue
- West Precinct – 810 Virginia Street
- North Precinct – 10049 College Way N
- South Precinct – 3001 S Myrtle Street
- Southwest Precinct – 2300 SW Webster Street
Due to limited availability, locks cannot be set aside or held. Only one lock allowed per person.
Please go to the pick-up event scheduled for the precinct where you live or work.
For more information, contact the Crime Prevention Coordinator assigned to your precinct.