Win Dinner for A Year at Ray's
Information from Ray's Boathouse & Café
Ray’s Boathouse & Café turns 45 in 2018 and before this landmark approaches they wanted to pause to celebrate with their guests. From November 1-21, 2017 they will be offering everyone the chance to win Dinner for a Year at Ray’s!
Guests are entered to win each time they dine in the Boathouse or Café and use their Ray’s Loyalty Card (free for anyone to sign up and start using immediately) from November 1-21. On November 22nd Ray’s will draw a winner at random. The more guests dine the more times they are entered to win.
Full details are available here: http://www.rays.com/win-dinner-for-a-year
In addition to the giveaway Ray’s will be featuring special menus each week from November 1-21 including,
-- November 1-7: Guest Chef, Ray’s Founding Partner Russ Wohlers
The man who put Ray’s on the map with his simple approach to cooking the best local seafood, is back in the kitchen cooking up some of his favorite original Ray’s recipes:
- Appetizer: Teriyaki Salmon
- Entrée: Grilled Ling Cod with Black Lentil-Chanterelle Ragout
- Dessert: Mum Mum’s Apple Pie
November 8-14: James Beard House Dinner
In 1992 Ray’s cooked a very special dinner at the James Beard House in New York City. For this week only, Ray's recreates that dinner in the Café and Boathouse, available in full or a la carte:
- Appetizer: Ray’s Dungeness Crab Cakes with Roasted Red Pepper-Lemon Aioli
- Appetizer: Assorted Northwest Oysters on the Half Shell with Champagne Mignonette
- Entrée: Chatham Straits Black Cod in Sake Kasu with Sesame-Rice Cake and Wasabi-Ginger Emulsion
- Entrée: Crisp Butter Lettuce with Raspberry-Thyme Vinaigrette and Vanilla-Scented Alaskan Spot Prawns
- Dessert: Scharffenberger Chocolate Indulgence with Chambord Sabayon
November 15-21: You Choose the Menu!
Ray’s guests get to vote for their favorite all time Ray’s dishes to create a 3-course menu of favorites for the final week. Guests are invited to share their top appetizer, entrée and dessert with Ray’s on social media or via this online poll by November 3 to determine which ones make the final menu.