Angle Lake Park, 19408 International Blvd., SeaTac
Angle Lake Park. July 4
Kid's Area· Noon-8 PM, $5/day
Event Sponsors, Hosts and Financial Contributors
The Family Fourth of July is presented by the City of SeaTac. We'd like to thank the following business and community groups for their sponsorship and for their community spirit! Please contact Lawrence Ellis at 206.973.4681 for information about becoming a sponsor.
Water Spray Park
A safe, fun alternative to cool off at Angle Lake Park. The spray park features numerous spray nozzles for kids to run through and play in. If you dare, endure a drenching from the Mega Soaker, a 55 gallon container that fills with water and spills over onto the surface and anybody in the way every few minutes.
Hours: 11:00 AM-8:00 PM
Bouncer Hours: July 4, Noon-8:00 PM
Cost: Wristband - $5 per child
Entertainment is sponsored by the City of SeaTac. Family friendly entertainment begins at 1:00 PM and continues through approximately 10:00 PM.
- Strangely Alright
- Tobias the Owl
- Amber Sweeney Trio
- Larry Mitchell Trio
- Paul Sawtelle
- Mr. Von
- Blues Redemption
- Late September Dogs
- Fireworks with National Anthem sung by Amber Sweeney
Approximately 10:00 PM
The show is produced by Halo Fireworks. The show will feature numerous shells lifted to fill the sky in an artistic display for ultimate viewing pleasure.
Parking will not be permitted inside Angle Lake Park on July 4th. Limited free parking spaces will be available offsite at the following locations:
- Alaska Airlines Headquarters, 19300 International Blvd.
- IBEW Union Office, 19415 International Blvd.
- On July 4th patrons with special needs may use the disabled parking spots at Alaska Airlines Headquarters on a first come, first serve basis.
- The parking lot at Angle Lake Park will be closed on July 4th.
Event attendees are encouraged to use alternate forms of transportation. Cyclists are welcome however there are limited amount of bike racks inside the park. Buses will be running on a reduced holiday schedule, limiting the number of buses operating and the amount of guests they can accommodate after the fireworks.
Bus - Take Metro's RapidRide A Line to the Family Fourth of July!
Train - Ride the Wave and take Sound Transit Link Light Rail to the Family Fourth of July! Angle Lake Park is approximately .5 miles (about a 10 minute walk) from the Angle Lake Station in SeaTac.
Please remember to bring a flashlight for increased safety.
Food & Beverage
You are welcome to bring your own food and beverages into Angle Lake Park. Coolers are allowed into the park. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
Loud fireworks, lots of people, and pets don't make a good combination. For the safety, health, courtesy, and enjoyment of your pets and all festival goers, we recommend you leave pets at home. If you do bring a pet, they must remain on a leash and are not allowed on the beach. (SMC 2.45.330)
The following are prohibited from SeaTac parks:
- Smoking of tobacco or marijuana (SMC 2.45.365)
- Alcoholic beverages (SMC 2.45.550)
- Fireworks (SMC 2.45.530)
- Unauthorized firearms or weapons (SMC 2.45.540)
- Enclosed tents/camping (SMC 2.45.280, SMC 2.45.290)
To look up SeaTac Municipal Code click here.
Notice to Swimmers
The swimming area will be open on 4th of July this year! Lifeguards will be on duty from noon until 8:30 PM.
Notice to Boaters
The public boat launch at Angle Lake Park will be closed all day on July 4th. There will be no boat launch or parking lot access.
Events of this size cannot be done without the help, cooperation and generosity of many people. Thank you to all of you who contributed.
- All our Volunteers who helped make this event possible.
- Alaska Airlines for providing event parking and for their generous financial contribution.
- IBEW Union Office for providing event parking.
- MasterPark for their generous financial contribution.
- Recology CleanScapes for their generous financial contribution.
- Angle Lake Shore Club for their generous financial contribution to the fireworks show.
Information ~ 206.973.4680
Presented by the City of SeaTac with sponsorship
contributions from Alaska Airlines, MasterPark,
Recology CleanScapes and Angle Lake Shore Club.