White Center Fall Art Walk will share the beauty Oct. 9
White Center will show off the creativity and beauty of local artists during the Fall Art Walk on Oct. 9
Here's the list of locations:
- Drunky Two Shoes: Artist extraordinaire Jamie Nova!!!
- Miss Sheryls Studio: (at 9650) Group Artist Show with 6 different artist and mediums!!!
- RJB Photo Studio & Gallery: Local Group Artist Show! Come see 7 of the top most unique artist gathers together in one studio! All mediums!!!
- Full Tilt Ice Cream: A wonderful Local Art Show!
- Moonshot Coffee House: Art show, PLUS... An interactice creativity night from 6-8pm (supplies provided for collage, drawing and writing)
- Rat City Tat2: - Flash art tattoos from 6-9pm, $25.00 B&W, $35.00 color.
- Dotties Double Wide: Local Artist plus an art walk drink special!
- Mac's Triangle Pub: Live music by Tommy Martin,of Speed of Sound Studios will be playing live, 6;30-8:00pm outside!
- The Nepantla Cultural Arts Gallery: The Concentration Camp: An Interactive Exhibition, "Closing Reception", Curated by Juan Carlos Reyes
- Miss Sheryl's Ballet class performance on the sidewalk at 6:15 pm!!
Wednesday Oct 9th 6-9 pm
All along the White Center Strip on 16th Ave SW... (between SW Roxbury St and SW 98th St) and beyond.
Art and happenings at 9 unique business in White Center!
~F R E E~
Art, wine tasting, hobnob with the artists. Buy art and stop at all the other business along the White Center Strip.