SDOT will be paving a section of Roxbury Street soon
information from Seattle Department of Transportation
In coordination with the West Seattle High Bridge closure, we will be paving SW Roxbury St between 16th Ave SW and 18th Ave SW before the end of May 2020. This paving work will help keep trafﬁc moving safely and smoothly in the Roxbury neighborhood.
We will be removing the old layer of asphalt from SW Roxbury St between 16th Ave SW and 18th Ave SW
Paving new asphalt
Putting the road markings back in their original locations
What to expect while we pave SW Roxbury St between 16th Ave SW and 18th Ave SW
- This work will happen before the end of May 2020
- The work will take up to a week to complete
- Driveways will be closed during the daytime hours
- Westbound trafﬁc will be detoured via Delridge Way SW, SW Barton Pl, and 26th Ave SW (see detour map)
- Side street closure of 18th Ave SW
- Expect to experience increased construction activity such as large trucks, rollers, work crews, noise, dust, vibrations, and odors
- This work does not preclude any potential future safety improvements in this area.
- Thank you for your patience while we complete this important work.
- PROJECT INFORMATION & CONTACT
Adonis Ducksworth 206-684-4193 Adonis.Ducksworth@Seattle.gov
For more information about the West Seattle High Bridge closure, visit: seattle.gov/transportation/westseattlebridge