The Sidewalk Sale is BACK July 8-10
information from the West Seattle Junction Association
Leaning into the roots of Summer Fest, we’re going back to the deep West Seattle beginnings as the foundation of this year’s festival. The old guard West Seattleites will remember merchants merrily filling tables loaded down with deep discounts and one-of-a-kind treasures on tables lining the streets.
This year we’ll go way back to the ’60s bringing back the Sidewalk Sales (no street closures) July 9 and 10, lining California Ave with goods from the merchants, plus local and handmade artisans.
Here’s the schedule of events:
- Thursday, July 8 Paint and Sip (virtual/limited in-person) live instruction by BrushCapades 5 PM and 7 PM $70
- Friday, July 9 + Saturday, July 10 Sidewalk Sales on California Ave 10 AM – 6 PM
- Friday, July 9 Music Trivia (virtual) hosted by Pegasus Book Exchange, trivia host Rachel Ask Me Questions 7:30 PM $25
- Saturday, July 10 Noon to 1:30 PM Mayoral Town Hall (broadcast live) hosted by The WS Blog
- Saturday, July 10 Beer Tasting (virtual/limited in-person) hosted by Elliott Bay Brewing and The Beer Junction $55