Take a Taste Tour of West Seattle to benefit the Food Bank
information from the Taste of West Seattle
Enjoy food and drinks from your favorite local participating establishments September 20th-26th and support your neighbors!
Quick Steps to Enjoy the Taste of West Seattle 2021
- Pick up your "Taste Passport" from any participating business listed below or at the West Seattle Food Bank.
- Visit as many of the restaurants, cafes, and breweries on the list between 9/20 and 9/26.
- Have a restaurant staff member initial your passport at each business you visit during the week.
- Share your visits, meals, and passport progress on social media with #TasteofWS and tag the West Seattle Food Bank and restaurants you dine at.
- Return your "Taste Passport" to the Food Bank by October 1st to be entered in a raffle for a gift card. Each stamp = one entry.
During the event dine at participating restaurants and they will generously donate a percent of sales to the West Seattle Food Bank to help our mission to end hunger and homelessness in West Seattle.
Taste Passport: All participating restaurants will be listed on a restaurant “passport”. The more stamps/initials someone gets on their card by purchasing from participating restaurants, the more times they are entered into the drawing.
Each stamp/initials = 1 drawing entry.
We will select 5 winners for a $100 gift card to a West Seattle restaurants or Whole Foods. Drawing will be held on October 2nd.
Customers will need to mail or drop off their passport to the WSFB by October 1st at 3:00pm to be entered into the drawing.
Pick up your “Taste Passport" at a participating restaurants or at the West Seattle Food Bank.
Monday, September 20th to Sunday, September 26th. Days will vary by restaurant, depending on their normal business hours.
The Taste has always been about bringing neighbors together over delicious food, promoting our local restaurants, and ultimately supporting and strengthening our community. While the event format has had to change, these values remain. Now, more than ever, we see the importance of coming together to support our local restaurants and helping our community. Go out, get take-out, and enjoy delicious meals from West Seattle’s favorite restaurants, all while knowing you money is supporting local restaurants and the West Seattle Food Bank’s mission to end hunger and homelessness.
In order to keep our community healthy, we are adapting the Taste of West Seattle from a 500-person event gathering, to a “restaurant week” style event for the second year.
We hope to return to our in person event format in 2022 and see you all face to face!