Fire that resulted in death caused by fireworks
King County Sheriff’s Office Fire Investigation Unit has determined that a fire near White Center on the 4th of July was started by fireworks. A 70 year old male and a dog died in the blaze. It’s unknown at this time, where the fire started. This case remains open and the investigation is on-going
Two houses were completely destroyed by a fire at the 10200 BLK 10 AVE S, in Unincorporated King County.
One dog is still missing. 12 residents were displaced by the fire and are being assisted by the Red Cross.